UNIFOREST Forestry winches H - 65 HF/ Hfpro
The hydraulic forestry winch 65 HF / HFpro with pulling force of 6,5 t can be installed either at front or rear. It can be with an unwinding device (HFpro) or without (HF).
- Possible installation at front or rear
- SMART 3in1
- AUTO STOP function
- Unwinding device
- Control console
- Plenty of room on the front side of the butt plate
- Foldable window guard
- Robust construction
- Superior design with ergonomic shape
Front and rear attachment
Winches 65HF and 65HFpro can be installed at front or rear. Both models have unwinding device as standard equipment.
Front installation: PTO shaft should be installed to the lower PTO drive – rotation to the left (1000 min-1).
Rear installation: PTO shaft should be installed to the upper PTO drive – rotation to the right (540 min-1).
(1) When pulling logs with a tractor, you may encounter some obstacles on the road (hill, roots etc.). If the tractor is not able to overcome these obstacles, the unwinding function can be switched into the mode without the assistance of the unwinding device and you can continue driving with a taught wire rope between the winch and the load. (2) The unwinding device can be turned on and off without delay (the standard model has a 1.5 sec. delay). (3) The SMART 3in1 function ensures additional tension of the wire rope between the unwinding pulley and drum.
This function is only available with the remote controls Teleradio, Terra funk and manual console.
UNWINDING DEVICE AND AUTO STOP
To make the wire rope unwinding easier you can choose a winch with an integrated unwinding device. This type of winch also guarantees a constant tension of the wire rope between the unwinding pulley and the drum, thus preventing damage to the drum or pulley and enabling a longer service life.
AUTO STOP function (limit switch) automatically stops the function of winding the wire rope on the drum. This function prevents mechanical damages of the unwinding device, entanglement and wire rope damages.
|Model||65 HF||65 HFpro|
|Wire rope medium speed||m / s||0,60||0,60|
|m / mm||120 / 11|
100 / 12
80 / 12 – Standard
|120 / 11|
100 / 12
80 / 12 – Standard
|Recommended tractor power||kW / HP||45-70 / 61-95||45-70 / 61-95|
|PTO shaft revolutions||min-1||540||540|
1800 – Option
Height without safety guard
Height with safety guard
|Weight without wire rope||kg||564|
584 – Option
|Trailer tow hitch||Standard||Standard|
|Foldable window guard||Standard||Standard|
|Auto Stop function||Option||Option|
|Smart 3in1 *||/||Standard|
Dedicated valve for wire rope
|Control||electro hydraulic||electro hydraulic|
|Connection category (coupling)||II, III||II, III|
* Only available if the unwinding device is installed